PERMANENT POSITION - 710/48
Sales Executive - Hampshire
Up to £23k with £44k OTE + Company Car
Our client is recruiting for an experience Sales Executive to cover the Hampshire area.
You will play a key role in enabling our client to deliver their strategic goals to sell 50% off plan and 2 per month thereafter in order to sell out on new developments within 1 year.
The main responsibilities within this role will be:
• Working within the Sales & Marketing team to achieve to achieve business targets;
• Securing reservations prior to the sales office opening;
• Setting up appointments and visit potential clients;
• Generate and follow up sales leads;
• Selling secured reservations after the sales office has opened;
• Recommending improvements for sales performance.
The successful candidate will be an experienced and motivated Sales Executive who shows initiative, consistency and awareness of regional sales targets and budget requirements. Previous sales experience is a pre-requisite, preferably gained in a similar environment, however training will be provided in our client’s sales methods, products, literature and IT.
Qualifications and skills required:
• GSCE Maths & English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
• Full UK Driving Licence;
• Knowledge of the conveyancing process;
• Good standard of computer literacy and database administration skills;
• Good knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Office;
• CSCS Visitors card, however, training will be provided if required.