Curtis Recruitment is seeking to recruit a Sales Executive for a data capture company based in Maidenhead, to promote, sell and secure profitable new business for the company’s portfolio of ECM solutions.
Working to an agreed sales plan and ensuring a forward pipeline to meet projected targets, the key responsibilities of the Sales Executive role include:
- To research sources for developing prospective clients and to define their potential.
- To analyse territory / market potential to maximise return on time investment.
- To create sales presentations relevant to the solution set and customer needs.
- To contact and visit prospective customers.
- To develop clear and effective written proposals for client opportunities based on agreed company price lists and product literature.
- To contribute, by coordinating sales activity with management and technical resources.
- To keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- To include oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and the potential for new products and services.
- Attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional societies.
- To keep abreast of solutions developments, market conditions, competitive activities advertising and promotional trends through the reading of relevant literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- To participate in trade shows, exhibitions and conventions.
The successful candidate will be an experienced new business salesperson with a minimum of two years within IT sales and at least a year of lead generation and marketing experience. Imaging, data capture and mobile technology sales skills are highly desirable.
This is a high-pressured environment within which, deadlines and targets are key elements, therefore, exceptional organisation and workload planning skills are essential.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Numerate and literate with excellent interpersonal skills
- IT literate
- Confident, flexible and patient
- Professionally presented
In return, the company offers:
- An uncapped commission plan (based on 7.5% of Gross Profit on sales up to £40k, 10% of GP on sales £41k - £70k, 15% on GP of anything above)
- A basic salary of £20k - £25k
- Auto-enrolment pension
- Business mileage allowance at 45p per mile
- Fully expensed mobile phone and a company laptop
- 37.5hrs per week (but flexible to suit the role)
- 28 Days annual leave (inc. all UK bank & public holidays)