£24k Basic, £50-90k+ OTE
Discount on Gym membership
Team incentives and nights out
Casual dress code, professional environment
Essential Skills: Previous exp in an outbound sales role, as well as experience in consultative selling and the desire to earn money
My client is a highly professional insurance company and due to huge growth they are looking for outbound Sales Consultants to join their dynamic team.
100% of the role is making calls to consumers regarding financial products that have been misold by banks and other financial institutes; you will be calling from an existing database, there is no cold calling, all the leads are via referrals.
You must be a proactive sales person, who wants to earn a very good income!!
Full industry training is given, however you must have a proven sales background.
Reports to: Sales Manager
To identify, introduce and oversee a pipeline of clients requiring a Claims Management service, insuring all sales fall within Ministry of Justice guidelines.
- To identify new business opportunities daily and to aim for 3 new clients per day booked/2 new clients per day signed.
- To ensure application forms are chased and turned into received cases.
- To maximise referrals (friends and family) from your pipeline cases.
- To provide updates as required to your customers and to help catalyse a conclusion to the mis-sale claim where required (problem solving, document chasing, etc).
- To ensure clients are aware of their payment responsibilities and the ways in which they can pay the fee.
- On successful completion of probation period, to communicate offers of compensation to customers, to explain timescales and next steps, and to chase collection of monies where applicable.
This role would suit someone who portrays the following behaviours:
" Consultative sales ability (training offered)
" Highly organised with time management skills
" Good intra-team communication skills
" Sound judgement based on facts
" Good business acumen
" Mental resilience
Hours: 9-5.30 x2, 12-8.30 x2, Friday 9-4, one in four sat 9-1