Permanent position - Ref: 1316 / 2
Up to £18,500k p/a (DOE)
Due to expansion, we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join our progressive client based in central Bournemouth, Dorset.
We are looking for enthusiastic, energetic and self motivated individuals looking to work within an established professional sales environment.
The role entails:
* Speaking to existing clients to promote new and additional products;
* Building rapport and relationships with clients;
* Understanding clients needs and buying signals;
* Upselling benefits;
* Achieving sales targets.
The ideal person will:
* Have at least 1 years experience within a similar position;
* Have an excellent telephone manner;
* Have excellent customer service skills;
* Be confident and have a proven ability to achieve targets;
* Enjoy working within a sales environment.
Company benefits are:
* Competitive basic salary of up to £18,500k p/a, depending on experience;
* Realistic earning potential of £40k p/a;
* Rewarding bonus scheme with unlimited commission opportunity;
* Full initial and ongoing training;
* Excellent progression opportunities with ongoing personal development;
* Standard working hours of Monday to Friday, 9 am to 6 pm, with an early finish on a Friday.
Interviews are currently taking place, so apply now to be considered.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Real Recruitment Solutions is committed to a policy of equal opportunities across all areas of our business and at all stages in the selection process. Acting in accordance with the Equality Act 2010, we treat everyone equally irrespective of sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital status, age, disability, race, ethnic or national origin, religion, political beliefs or membership or non-membership of a Trade Union.
From advertising vacancies, conducting candidate searches, selecting CVs, discussing vacancies and submitting details to clients through to interview preparation and at offer stage, Real Recruitment Solutions ensure that each candidate is assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the relevant duties required by the particular vacancy.
Real Recruitment Solutions place an obligation upon all staff to respect and act in accordance with this policy and consistently review regulations to ensure our policy is updated and relevant across all aspects of recruitment in order to avoid unlawful or undesirable discrimination.