Would you like to work in a fast paced and motivated office? Do you have previous experience of working within the hotel or hospitality industry? Are you immediately available?
If so, then this may be the next career move for you...
We are a growing events organisation based in Birmingham City Centre and we have an opportunity for a motivated and driven Sales and Event Co-ordinator to join our team.
Your hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, working on a rota system basis, between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, flexibility is required as you may work out of hours when required.
You will receive a salary of £15,000 per year, with a potential OTE of £29,000. Alongside this, you will receive the following benefits such as 28 days holiday including the Bank Holidays, pension scheme and the opportunity to work for a growing events organisation with many opportunities to progress.
As the Sales & Events Co-ordinator, you will be:
* Answering incoming calls from prospective clients and converting their enquiry to a booking
* Overseeing the event management and delivery on the event day
* Making outbound calls to clients to ensure they were happy with the service that has been provided
* Ensuring all correspondence relating to an event is filed accurately
* Adding new clients onto the company database
* Developing and maintaining relationships with external and internal customers
* Ensuring a high standard of customer service and call quality at all times
* Carrying out general administration duties
As the successful Sales & Events Co-ordinator within the events industry, you will have:
* Previous experience of working within the hotel or hospitality industry
* Ability to turn enquiries into bookings
* Be enthusiastic, motivated and ready to hit the ground running
* Excellent communication skills