Job Title: Direct Sales Advisor
Salary: £18,000-£20,000 + bonus and benefits
The main purpose of the role is to contact new and existing customers to promote company products and services. You must display excellent customer service and sales skills to maximise conversions from leads introduced through the broker, direct marketing and renewal channels. Achieving all sales/productivity targets whilst maintaining focus on all quality objectives and adherence to all company process and procedures.
- Make outbound calls to customers introduced from brokers/direct marketing to introduce the company and to effectively sell products and services
- Increase customer retention by contacting existing customers to promote car finance renewal
- Consistently achieve all sales/conversion targets and productivity goals
- Build rapport with customers maintaining a friendly, empathetic and professional telephone manner
- Be passionate about the company’s products and services, demonstrating excellent product knowledge and providing customers with all relevant information
- Confidently handling customer objections through effective questioning, establishing customer needs and offering a tailored solution
- Gathering information from customers to establish their eligibility/suitability for company products
- Complete finance applications ensuring accurate data capture always
- To consistently achieve all call evaluation targets and quality objectives
- Actively seek and work on feedback to further develop performance
- Use departmental reporting to review individual/team KPI performance with a view to exceeding all targets
- Adhere to all company and compliance policies and procedures
- Constructively deliver detailed feedback to the Direct Sales Manager on lead quality across all channels
- Represent the company professionally and compliantly always
Key skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service and all-round communication skills
- Effective at negotiation to get a sale
- Proven track record in a fast-paced sales/customer service environment
- Experience of working within a successful team
- Professional, motivated and a team player
- Good computer skills
- Experience of working in a finance/ regulated environment is desirable
You will need to be able to build relationships over the phone whilst explaining financial information in compliant way. This role is the perfect opportunity to join a company where personal growth, training and progression are actively encouraged.
This is a full-time role where you will work on a rota basis. The office is open 7 days a week so there will be some weekend work involved. The business hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 8pm, Saturday 9am – 5.30pm, and Sunday 10am – 4.30pm. You will receive a competitive salary plus bonus and benefits whilst working in a busy, friendly and target driven office environment.
If you have the skills and experience required, please apply today.
Keywords: Sales Advisor, Outbound Sales, Telesales, Call Centre, Motor Finance, Direct Sales.