Have you previously supported a busy sales team to help provide an excellent customer experience? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment whilst working in a friendly and close knit team?
A company who supplies equipment to the food and beverage industry are looking for a Sales Administrator to join their sales department based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire. Salary is £25,000 per year.
As a Sales Administrator, your varied duties will include:
* Answering incoming telephone calls from customers relating to current orders being processed and dealing with any queries
* Supporting customers with new enquiries - calculating landed costs and generating quotes from raw information using Microsoft Excel
* Negotiating costs with the customer
* Liaising with the internal operations team to book transport for deliveries
* Liaising with the customer with regard to deliveries
* Ensuring each job is fulfilled successfully, liaising with the warehouse team to ensure deadlines are being met
* Supporting field based sales staff by taking ownership of projects through to conclusion and allowing the sales team to move on to the next sales prospect
* Taking a proactive approach to find new business opportunities
* Researching new target customers and obtaining contact details for the sales team to follow up
* Providing general administration support as required
As a Sales Administrator, you will have:
* Previous experience supporting a sales team from an administration and customer service point of view
* Experience in using Microsoft Excel, including formulas, to produce quotes
* Strong numeracy and communication skills
Based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire your hours of work will be 36 per week:
Monday to Thursday 9:00am to 5:15pm and Fridays 9:00am to 5.00pm.
In return you will be earning a salary of £25,000 per year. Alongside this you will receive 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays and free car parking.