Sales Order Processor/Account Manager
Auto enrol pension after 3 months and life cover after 6 months.
Background in refurb/furniture/fit outs/office/etc ideal
To undertake a fully supportive function to Project Managers on project orders by from order receipt to successful deliver. Project orders are determined by either having a value of over £25,000 or is an order which requires multiple phasing or varying delivery locations. An order can also be determined as a project if the customer is a key client or a contractor.
- Project Sales Order entry, product and cost validation, supplier order generation.
- Creating and maintaining the Live Schedule RDS
- Booking in D&I Meetings with Project and Install Manager
- Booking in Project review meetings after the order has been placed and post installation.
- Sales order management of suppliers and deliveries from order entry to invoice and payment in-line with procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of all of the above and ensure it is undertaken in a timely manner.
- Assisting Customer Service team members with other orders in cases of sickness and holidays
- Liaise with customers to resolve queries.
- Respond to customer enquiries.
- Answer the telephone and transfer the call to the correct person.
Non Conformity Management
- Raise, manage and close all NCR’s relating to your orders.
- Help the company to aim for only 30 open NCR’s at any one time
- Responsible for all NCR’s as they will be taken off the profit and will be costed to the job.
- Produce Snag lists to the client continually until a project is complete
- Ensure that all NCR’s raised have a resolution date confirmed within 2 weeks.
- Review the invoice queries list once a week
- Ensure that all invoice queries are resolved within one week
- Assist the company in keeping the overall invoice query value under £200K
- Filing order related documents e.g sales orders, purchase orders, order acknowledgments, delivery notes into project folders
- Assisting Sales Executives with all sales activities that is approved by Customer Service Manager
- Consolidating multiple customer quotes into one format to be used to manage the project
- Continually communicate with the client from order entry to completion
- Quoting and conversion of enquiries for designated sales areas.
- Quoting and conversation for all orders requiring standard products and variants.
- Assisting the Project team in the preparation of major quotations in cases of sickness and holidays
- Keep up-to-date with product knowledge.
- Continually improve product knowledge.
- Provide assistance wherever necessary, and with proper training, to other departments