Staff Nurse (RGN/RMN)
£15 to £17 per hour DOE
Staff Recruitment Angels are recruiting for our client a newly reopened Nursing Home based in Weymouth, Dorset. They have a great reputation for their quality of care and support for their residents. We are looking for a Staff Nurse with a background in elderly care, cognitive impairment and mental health issues to join their happy, professional and busy team. Candidates who are able to provide personal and holistic care should only apply.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be competent as appropriate to the requirements of the role.
- Hold a current PIN Number with the NMC.
- Manage and oversee a variety of care needs environment.
- Have continued responsibility for the safe management of non-clinical staff
- Provide clinical leadership, acting as a positive role model, practice evidence-based care, ensure high standards of clinical care at all times.
- Take an effective role in staff management.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Good working conditions
- Company pension
- Staff uniform
- PIN registration paid
- DBS checks paid
- Training and development opportunities
- Staff accommodation if required
All offers of employment are subject to an enhanced DBS check and two professional references.
Immediate interviews offered.
Easily commutable from Weymouth, Dorchester, Bridport & Bournemouth, Dorset.