RF Engineer - Competitive Salary
Are you an experienced RF Engineer? Do you have a passion for Design?
We are currently recruiting an RF Engineer for our well-established client based in Swindon.
Our client will consider candidates for permanent and contract roles!
The Successful RF Engineer will have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience of In-building design, ranging from active multi-operator design & deployment, fixed DAS solutions, and small cells
- Advanced experience using the following software; IB Wave Design portfolio, Nemo Outdoor / Invex and Analyse, Microsoft Office product range including Visio
- IB wave design experience, for large multi-operator site requirements (Stadiums, Shopping Centres etc) Creation of link budgets, ICNIRP assessments, designing solutions to a scope and appraising other design sets for compliance
- Experience with Nokia, Ericsson and Huawei Radio Deployment and configuration for In-Building networks
- Advanced knowledge including end-to-end troubleshooting and analysis skills with GSM, UMTS and LTE
Driving licence and own transport essential, due to our client's location.