Resource Planning Manager 12 month maternity contract
Our client is a leading conservation and environmental brand with multiple retail shops and visitor centres and a significant e- commerce operation. They have ambitious growth plans and are implementing a new omni-channel software system.
Reporting to the Fulfilment Manager, to be the first point of contact for process enquiries from all stakeholders and manage the internal fulfilment team to plan resources to provide delivery service.
Review plans on an ongoing basis to ensure all activities are progressed to time whilst ensuring best practice is implemented. Manage day-to-day procurement of goods and services, including selecting appropriate suppliers and contractors
- Manage team of 3 fulfilment staff
- Lead and develop the fulfilment team ensuring delivery of best in class fulfilment
- Chair cross functional / departmental activity planning meetings with key internal managers
- Ensure delivery of activity requirements.
- Actively work with all external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure fulfilment function has up to date plans
- Plan and allocate activities to fulfilment team members
Manage them to ensure assignments are completed to schedule
- Design, compile and distribute monthly reports on fulfilment service levels
- Plan, chair and lead reviews where action needs to be taken to improve services
- Facilitate supply of products, resources and processes to maximise efficiencies
- Account manage stakeholders and suppliers to ensure business needs are clear
- Agree and monitor SLAs
- Liaise with IS Support and Systems support
- Liaise with Planning, Media, Advertising and 3PL fulfilment providers
- Manage planned activity calendar
- Budgets and P&L
- Good administration skills
- Able to work in a busy environment and work effectively under pressure
- Demonstrate a positive 'can do' approach, with excellent communication skills
- Effective meeting skills, including planning and chairing
- Systems application and use
- Customer delivery management
- Experience in environmentally sound packaging processes
- Familiar with customer survey systems set up, delivery and analysis
- Ideally, worked in environment/conservation
- Experience of not-for-profit operations preferred
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Decision maker
- Negotiation experience
- Numeracy and analysis skill, understand and interpret numerical/analytical scenarios
- Leadership and management skills
- The successful candidate will work with the present incumbent for at least 2 months before she leaves on maternity
- Occasional weekend and evening working is required.
- Some standby and on-call work will be required.
- There will be some travel within the UK, with occasional overnight stays away from home