PERMANENT POSITION – 1019/5
Residential Property Lawyer
Full Time, Permanent
Salary Dependent on Experience
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor to join our well established client based in Bournemouth.
The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of freehold/leasehold property conveyancing including sales and purchases and management matters.
The successful candidate will have a high level of technical knowledge relating to the particular practice areas. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to pitch the advice to clients and relevant parties. You will have proven ability at managing a varied and often demanding workload.
You will be an enthusiastic team player who is comfortable dealing with people across all levels. You will be someone who assumes responsibility and is constantly looking at new ways to deal efficiently with a varied, and often demanding workload. You will deal calmly and confidently with intermediaries and clients and have the ability to manage the demands of a varied workload within tight timescales.
The role will entail dealing with a full caseload of Residential Conveyancing files. The role consists of a remit of a full caseload which includes but is not restricted to:
- Sales and Purchases
- Transfer of equity
- Right to buy matters
- Setting up and supervising residential plot sales
- Freehold and leasehold
- Tenancy matters
- Wills and probate matters
The successful candidate will:
- Have a proven experience within a Residential Conveyancing role
- Be IT literate in MS Office and in particular MS Word and Excel
- Have excellent interpersonal skills to effectively engage clients
- Be able to work and communicate effectively with other fee earners in the team and the ability to communicate advice to the person receiving it
- Be able to work to their own initiative
- Have good attention to detail and file management
- Be hard working, ambitious and willing to work as part of an established team.
- Have organisation skills to keep files in order and to move transactions to completion effectively
- Have enthusiasm for team work and an ability to assume responsibility and deal efficiently with a varied and often demanding workload are key requirements
Applications are being considered from qualified solicitors or licensed conveyancer with at least 5 years PQE.
Immediate interviews being offered.