|Job Title:||Residential Childcare Assessor|
|Salary:||24000 - 28000|
|Contact Name:||Lisa Wright|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||07944 857199|
|Member Contact||Lisa Wright|
|Contact Phone Number||07944 857199|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
We are looking for Residential Childcare Tutor to deliver the apprenticeship standards for learners going into Residential Childcare. The role involves a blend of home, head office, employer site locations (work base) and team meeting venues for a 40-hour week.
- Salary £24,000 - £28,000 dependent on experience.
- 25 days annual leave as well as your Birthday for an additional day of leave after 1 year of completed service.
- You will also be provided with the equipment needed to support your job role.
- Career progression opportunities and regular CPD.
- Assessing qualification
- Minimum of a related Level 3 qualification
- You should be an approachable, team player who has excellent communication skills.
- Proven occupational competency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs.
- Maths and English GCSE Grade C or above / Functional Skills Level 2
- Experience in the delivery of apprenticeships
- Have a full driving license and use of a car, as well as full motor and home insurance for business use.
- PTLLS or equivalent qualification
- Access to a reliable Internet connection at home.
- Level 5 experience/ related qualification
- IQA qualification
- Taking ownership of learners/apprentices during their journey whilst adhering to a knowledge of funding and compliance rules.
- Showcase success rates for both functional skills and apprenticeship achievement.
- Interact with learners and their employers and therefore must have a professional and engaging telephone manner.
- You will be an enthusiastic and approachable team player who wants to motivate others.
- Will have excellent communication skills.
- Be organised and have good time management skills.
- Have the confidence to work independently.
- Have a good understanding/working knowledge of funding compliancy including:
- The apprenticeship levy
- Ofsted framework
- Awarding Organisation requirements
- Frameworks to Standards