Our client is a multi-disciplinary architectural practice, looking for an experienced Architectural Technician/Technologist with a keen eye for technical detailing, who enjoys working in a varied and hands on environment to join their team in Winchester.
Our client work on a diverse range of projects: including Residential, Commercial, Education and Leisure- presenting exciting and challenging opportunities for the right candidate.
The role will require taking responsibility for projects independently and alongside a team; you will need to be confident in preparing drawings and specifications with the ability to work directly with clients, consultants and contractors.
- AutoCAD and or Vectorworks proficient
- Up to 5 years’ experience- ideally within Residential
- Experience of managing the delivery of production information packages
- Good interpersonal skills
- Experience of working on D&B and traditional projects
- Good attention to detail
- Good problem-solving capabilities
- Residential Design
- CIAT membership