New role for an experienced Request for Information Executive with a background within finance, asset management or investment banking to join this high profile wealth management company. This role is based in their Liverpool office.
- FTSE 250 listed professional services organisation
- Private client investment and wealth management
- Well established with a strong reputation
- High staff shareholding and low staff turnover
- Offices across the UK
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance, season ticket loan option, company pension and 25 days holiday
Based in their Liverpool office, you will be responsible for managing and maintaining both the qualitative and quantitative information on the firm and its investment proposition within their database and directories.
You will focus on responding to questionnaires, surveys, database requests across their product range, handling requests for information from internal and external sources, including potential/existing investors, fund managers, senior management, charities and consultants. You will also support the Business Development team with information when required.
- Request for Information Executive – respond to regular and ad hoc data requests from sales and client’s teams
- Handle requests for Unit Trust Management and Investment Management information
- Take responsibility for maintaining questions and answers – helping to form a library for relevant information
- Maintain qualitative information within the Qvidian database
- Deliver highly quality responses to information
- Work with key business stakeholders to keep information accurate and collate and manipulate data to produce MI
- Produce investment governance for strategic relationships
This is a great opportunity to take ownership, use your investment knowledge, and become an integral part of the information team. You will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional services environment ideally with 1-2 years RFI/RFP experience in asset management. Ideally you would have some experience in Qvidian software.
- Strong experience of working within the investment industry
- Financial sales, marketing or RFI background
- Knowledge of both unit trust and asset management sectors, financial products and services
- Understand the needs of intermediaries, charities and consultants
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Enjoy developing strong working relationships
- Ability to analyse and interpret information
- Keen eye for detail
- Professional, copes well under pressure
- Wants ownership of RFI
Great opportunity for someone with a background in investment RFI and would like to work for this highly respected investment house where all staff are truly valued and for a company that adds real kudos to a CV.