Rehabilitation Case Manager
Salary: 30K – 35K + excellent benefits
Our client is actively looking to recruit a Rehabilitation Case Manager who can demonstrate excellent experience as a health care professional with proven track record of assisting clients with serious physical and/or psychological injuries.
As the Rehabilitation Case Manager you will be acting as a link between lawyers, public bodies, agencies, charities, NHS and DWP to ensure effective communication and secure additional statutory or voluntary services where required. On-going advocacy, signposting or practical support to the client and their family will be given, where appropriate, ensuring the client is maximising their statutory welfare entitlement (such as continuing healthcare assessment, aids and adaptations, disabled facilities grants, welfare benefits, etc.).
The secondary purpose is to proactively identify, and forge strong positive relationships with, key potential work referrers in the medical, rehabilitation and associated professions in East Anglia and further afield as required
We are looking to speak to professional with the following skills and experience:
- Significant medical/nursing, welfare and/or rehabilitation experience.
- Knowledge of health care, welfare, rehabilitation, services and advocacy services.
- Medical/Therapist qualifications essential. (ie: Registered Nurse, Occupational Therapist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker or Psychologist)
- Previous medico-legal experience would be highly advantageous
- Good planning and prioritisation, highly organised.
- Effective oral and written communication.
- Good relationship building skills, and significant interest in business development.
- Using social media for business purposes (training and support will be given).
- High level of pro-activity.
- Strong client focus.
- IT Literate.
- Ability to work efficiently on client matters, which will include recording time spent on each case (some of which may be recoverable).
- Flexible approach to fulfilling client and business development requirements including the need to work beyond contractual hours where necessary.
- Attendance at Conferences as required.