Do you have a good understanding of ICAAP, CRDIV, and counterparty credit risk calculations? Would you like to work for a thriving FinTech in the FX and payments space? Do you like working with traders and understanding trade flows?
Fantastic opportunity to join this well established FinTech and gain an excellent understanding of the firm's trade flows, how the capital rules impact them and how best to optimise and improve capital efficiency:
- Detail-oriented data management and analysis, compiling financial and regulatory reports
- Assisting the enhancement of the capital requirement projection methods
- Assist in compilation of Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP)
- Understanding the impact that the regulations and capital requirements have on the business, especially with new trade flows, and communicating the results
- Preparation of daily reports for capital and risk monitoring
This role will be for you have practical experience of the ICAAP/ CRD IV standardised method of counterparty credit risk calculations and good Excel, ideally to a VBA level and you’re likely to have a background in either finance or risk management.
In return you will receive up to £50,000 + life assurance, healthcare, pension, gym membership/personal trainer, interest free season ticket loan, childcare vouchers