Have you worked in a regulated environment? Do you have experience of working within an analytical role with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and modelling data? Do you also have a full driving licence?
An established and well known organisation based in Walsall are seeking a Regulatory Analyst to join their team.
Your hours of work will be 37 per week with flexible working patterns between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Your salary will be £36,000 per year plus 29 days holiday including Bank Holidays and excellent company benefits including holiday buy back scheme, a company pension scheme, on site nursery, a fully equipped gym, restaurant facilities, retail & internet discounts, private health insurance and free on site parking.
The duties of the Regulatory Analyst will include:
* Preparing annual regulated charges for review by management
* Ensuring adherence of regulatory charging principles
* Actively reviewing and developing the company's tariff model
* Conducting and co-ordinating a review of the company's non-household charges and proposing appropriate tariff structures and margins
* Providing regulatory analysis and support a new project including the validation of the company's charges to the Market Operating system
* Providing support to the business by developing regulatory models when required
* Reviewing and updating regulatory models and highlighting any significant issues to the business
* Supporting the department in undertaking regulatory assurance of data submissions and publications
* Providing input where appropriate to regulatory consultations
* Attendance at regulatory workshops when required
* Providing support to the Regulation Department on any other aspects of regulation
* Presenting reports to Director level
Based in Walsall, the successful Regulatory Analyst will have:
* A Maths degree or equivalent
* Ideally be experienced in working within a regulated environment
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the modelling of data, pivot tables and v-look ups
* Excellent numeracy skills
* A full driving licence
For more information, please call Helen on 0121 360 6000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org