Registered Nursing Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Our client is looking for an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in care home management to lead and develop a small care home in Eastbourne.
The right candidate will be expected to:
- Take responsibility for the overall clinical and operational management.
- Ensuring the highest standards of care and quality of life for service users.
- Act as proactive and supportive manager to the care and nursing teams.
- Have an active, current and up-to-date knowledge of current legislation.
- Manage the day-to-day running of the care home.
- Carry out staff appraisals and disciplinaries.
- Working closely with the resident’s friends and families.
- Develop the care home with the aid of senior management.
The right candidate must be:
- A qualified RGN or RMN and hold a valid NMC pin.
- Able to demonstrate extensive experience in care home management.
- Up-to-date with current CQC requirements and quality standards.
- A strong leader with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and able to meet the needs of the service.
- Available to be on call when required.
- A strong leader and capable of dealing with difficult situations.
This position is full-time, working 40 hours per week, and requires a strong dedication to the care home. The salary for this position is £50-55K.