We are looking for Registered Nurses to work for our clients Residential Care Home based in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
Qualifications Required: RGN or RMN with 2 years post registration experience or Associate Nurse
This position is working for a single owned Care Home that has a fun, family like team who care for the residents and each other.
Duties to include:
· Medical Rounds
· Handover of circa 40 residents
· Daily allocation of team
· Appointment handing with external bodies
· Administration of controlled drugs and injections
· Medication Audits
· Progress Notes
You will have a manageable workload with enough time to spend with residents and management support when required.
£43,680 (based on a 48 hour working week)
· Paid Breaks
· Paid Training - 4-day induction and 12-week mentoring scheme
. Re-registration and re-validation fees paid for
· Perk box (Employee Benefits Scheme)
. Free Parking
. £300 new starter bonus
The client can offer flexibility in shift patterns.