Registerd nurse need for a care home based in Alton, Hampshire.
- Has a valid NMC PIN
- Has previous experience of working with the elderly / dementia
- Is conversant with the NMC Code
- Is a competent computer user
- Is a good communicator, written and verbally
Your key responsibilities
- Acting as the Named Nurse for a group of residents
- Updating and contributing to care plans
- Organising and supervising the work of the Care Team
- Assisting in the induction and orientation of new members of the Care Team
- Acting as a mentor and undertake teaching of carers and students
The care home provides residential and nursing care for 80 people, as well as care for people living with dementia. A close care complex adjoins the home to provide independence and home ownership.
Hourly rate of £18.00 per hour which is to be reviewed in March 2020, paid breaks, free meals on duty, a free DBS check, a free uniform, 6 weeks holiday per annum (including bank holidays) and commitment to further training and development.
Full time, 37 hours, permanent role