|Job Title:||Registered Nurse|
|Salary:||32000 - 32000|
|Contact Name:||Abdul Fazal|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0247 745 0599|
|Member Contact||Abdul Fazal|
|Contact Phone Number||0247 745 0599|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
A developing organisation is seeking a Registered Nurse to join its team-based over two sites in the Leamington Spa area.
The company specialise in caring for individuals who have complex neurological conditions such as brain injury, Multiples Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Parkinson's Disease and Huntington's Disease.
As a Registered Nurse, you will be responsible for all clinical and nursing tasks required by the residents/guests. This will include overseeing the work of the carers and ensuring that good standards of clinical care are maintained. You will also be responsible for assessing the needs of the residents/guests, planning their care, implementing the interventions and evaluating its effectiveness.
As a Registered Nurse your duties will include:
- Promoting effective and evidence-based nursing care ensuring that each resident/guest has an individualised and person-centred plan which is realistic and positive and considering the individual personal preferences of the residents/guest.
- Attending to the clinical needs of all the residents/guests, including medication, care of wounds, catheter and bowel care, nutrition and hydration, end of life care, and any other care that may be required by the residents/guest at that time.
- Clinical leadership to care assistants working in their allocated areas.
- Ensuring that all care is provided in accordance with best practice as indicated by The Nursing and Midwifery Council.
- Ensuring that all care plans are maintained and stored confidentially. These must be current, relevant and regularly reviewed.
- Working as a member of the interdisciplinary team and ensuring that information is shared accurately and appropriately both verbally and in written form.
- Taking a responsible attitude to personal health and safety and to that of colleagues, residents/guests and visitors to the centre.
- Identifying opportunities to update skills and knowledge.
- Promoting the work of the centre and in developing its role in the community.
- Working with the Senior Nursing Team to implement a new philosophy of care which focuses on the holistic evidence-based provision of care.
To be a successful Registered Nurse you will have the following skills and experience:
- Applicants must a registered qualified nurse and must have a valid NMC pin.
- Must have previous experience in general nursing or mental health nursing or learning disabilities nursing.
- Positive towards residents and guests.
- Ability to build effective working relationships with team members, outside colleagues, residents/guests and relatives.
In return, you will receive a salary of £32,000 per annum plus a pension, parking and healthcare. Please note this role works on a rotating shift pattern the shift pattern is as followed: Morning - 7:00-14:30 Afternoon - 14:00 -21:30 Late - 21:15-07:15 Long days are 07:30-21:30 ( 3 day week)