My client is one of the top Healthcare Group who provides quality, inspiring innovation and value to their patients. They are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to join their multidisciplinary Team.
The successful candidate will be motivated to work in a service that offers involvement and empowerment for patients, who may have personality disorder and/or mental illness; encouraging patients to have a real voice in how service develop and in their individualised care pathways. You will be flexible and supportive, enabling patients to build on their existing strengths and feel positive about their lives.
Requirements & Experience
- RMN qualified NMC(Nursing & Midwifery Council Registered)
- Knowledge of Mental Health Act
- Patient-centric and commitment to delivering high quality care
- Fine-tuned decision making skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Flexibility and a strong “can do” attitude.