One of the largest British & family owned Domiciliary Care providers in the UK has recently opened a new office to cover Warwickshire.
They are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic & self-motivated Registered Care Manager to join this new franchise. They are registered with the CQC so this is an exciting opportunity for the right individual to work closely with the business owner to shape the future of the business. If you are forward thinking & hard-working with excellent communication & team building skills please get in touch. Strong business development skills are essential and meaningful contacts with local decision makers are also desirable.
Reporting to the Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Generating and promoting a caring & supportive environment for clients by implementing very high standards of professional care and support.
- Ensuring aims and objectives are achieved and that individualised care is provided.
- Actively participating in the growth and development of the business.
- Compliance with the system, policies & procedures.
- Implementation and compliance with legislation and CQC regulatory body guidance.
- Successful operation of quality control systems and risk management processes.
- Managing the staff team, supporting their development, skills & abilities.
- Identifying training needs and delivering training to staff.
- Ensuring supervision & monitoring of staff is carried out.
- Overseeing recruitment of staff.
- Building relationships with the Local Authority and other outside agencies.
- Liaising with clients, relatives, social workers etc.
- Preparation of management reports.
Candidates should have attained or be studying Level 4/5 Diploma in Adult Care. Candidates should have their own car and hold a full clean driving licence.
They are offering an attractive salary of £30k per annum plus the opportunity to earn up to £5k bonus per annum. Other benefits include 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) per annum, Pension, ongoing training and career development.