|Job Title:||Regional Operations Manager - South West Region|
|Contact Name:||Lucy Burrows|
|Job Published:||3 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01908 616184|
|Member Contact||Lucy Burrows|
|Contact Phone Number||01908 616184|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
This prestigious commercial equipment company are looking for a Regional Operations Manager, working within a team of 5 Regional Operations Managers supporting clients within some of the leading restaurants in the UK, as well as a variety of casual dining chains, hotels, educational establishments, hospitals, government buildings and offices.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Regional Operations Manager will include :
- Taking ownership and responsibility for the delivery of the agreed goals and targets.
- Providing constructive and positive feedback to team members.
- Addressing interpersonal problems with team members quickly and directly and consistently dealing with performance issues in a firm, fair, respectful and timely manner.
- Carrying out assessment of technical skills, customer engagement and commercial competencies in the working environment.
- Give consideration to the resource requirements of the region – factoring in the skill base and experience of the field service technicians, as well as the customer needs in the territory.
- Takes ownership and responsibility for building a strong motivated team with clear goals, targets and personal objectives
Essential Requirement of a Regional Operations Manager will include:
- Proven field service experience
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Experience of leading a team, providing constructive feedback and actively managing performance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to undertake further training to fulfill the requirements of the role
- Willing to work additional hours to meet the demands of the role and adapt to changing work processes and schedules as required