North East – Interim 6 months
Our client is hiring! One of the largest pub companies in the UK is looking for an Area Manager to cover the whole of the North East, from North of Newcastle to Hull.
Your key task will be to build and sustain strong relationships with their Lessees that will drive value and maximise the profit opportunity from every outlet.
- To develop and motivate your team of Lessees with the skill base and commitment to ensure growth objectives are met
- Recruit and develop the best people and maintain a succession plan
- Identify investment opportunities
- Continually work on improving standards through advice and management
Key Requirements include:
- Communicate effectively at all levels with integrity and credibility
- The ability to drive growth on your area through enterprising initiatives
- A background in a customer facing multi site area management role
- To be proactive in building a talent bank of prospective lessees
- Possess sound commercial and business acumen
- Have superb interpersonal skills
- A good negotiator with experience of P&Ls, cash flows and business accounts
- Be resourceful, self motivated and resilient
- A great team player
- Attractive Bonus
- Benefits package
North East - from North of Newcastle to Hull
C.£45-50K pro rata dependent on experience
We look forward to hearing from you and if your experience matches what our client is looking for, a consultant will be in touch within 3 working days.