A market leading luxury brand is looking to hire a Regional Account Manager to travel extensively across Europe and possibly further afield on a less regular basis. Regular destinations will include Barcelona, Madrid, Lisbon & Amsterdam and therefore fluent Spanish is essential for this role.
The role could suit somebody with European Sales experience along with extensive client relationship management/account management experience. In an ideal world you will have exposure in operations and retail planning
It goes without saying that you must have a passion for luxury brands and high quality craftsmanship
The role will involve a range of key responsibilities including;
- Travelling to multi-brand retailers across Europe
- Providing product knowledge and training to retail teams in various destinations
- Looking at retail displays and ensuring they are presented smartly and ‘on brand’
- Liaising with staff as to what products they should be stocking and tips on how to increase turnover and improve sales
- Report writing including information who you met at each visit, what you learnt, positives and negatives of each retailer and creating action points on how to best improve the stands
You may have experience as a retail coordinator, or come from a retail training background or perhaps strong visual merchandising skills as well as experience running mystery shopping programmes.
The role is an amazing opportunity for someone with broad experience, fantastic communication skills and a desire to build a career in luxury brands. The salary on offer is £55k + up to a 10% discretionary bonus, pension scheme, 23 days holiday. All travel arrangements and couriers will be organised for you
Please contact Rupert for more information