Our client, a hugely successful multisite food processor, are looking for an experienced Refrigeration Engineer at their site in the West Midlands, with a rewarding salary of £25,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
Ensuring that refrigeration machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is conducted in advance to avoid production disruption.
- Work efficiently to ensure all refrigeration engineering work is completed in a safe manner.
- Conduct continuous monitoring of systems to identify and implement improvements.
- Carry out machine inspections, conduct relevant repairs or improvements and carry our preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Be a fully qualified refrigeration engineer with City & Guilds level 3 or equivalent.
- Have experience in a manufacturing / production environment.
- Ideally have experience within the food industry.
- Be experience in working with Ammonia.