To support a fast-paced retail operation, our client has an opportunity for a full-time Refrigeration & Facilities Engineer to join their Lochore team on a permanent basis. Hands on providing day to day facilities maintenance to the bakery and ensuring that internal customers get a fast and efficient maintenance service that enables them to continue working without disruption.
The Refrigeration & Facilities Engineer’s responsibilities will include:
- The day to day maintenance and inspection of facilities and refrigeration, including plumbing, lighting, and air systems.
- Carrying out work across multiple trades e.g. electrical fault finding, small installations, small plumbing, joinery, and asset repairs.
- Managing and actioning any emergencies and urgent repairs.
- Scheduling and completing any routine asset maintenance.
- Ensure all statutory documents are updated and visible where required.
- Carry out PAT, Fire alarm and emergency lighting testing.
- Update and maintain CMMS.
- Complete reports, and small work tenders as required.
Key Skills will include:
- 5years experience working in a similar role within the food industry
- Hold a City & Guides Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and Gas qualifications, or equivalent
- IT Literate (including CMMS or similar asset management software’s)
- Having 18th Edition with experience in multi-location workflows and prioritisation
- Previous supervisory or management skills is desirable
- Due to the nature of this role candidate must be a driver with their own transport
The Refrigeration & Facilities Engineer will earn a salary negotiable on experience, 32 days holiday and a 50% staff discount as well as other attractive company benefits. Working 39 hours per week, flexibility is required working a 5 from 7 shift pattern with weekend, evening work and rostered call out as required.