Our client is looking to recruit a temporary Reconciliations Administrator to work as part of their Product Accounting team. We are looking for a bright enthusiastic individual with experience in a similar role or someone who is quick to learn new systems.
The main purpose of the Reconciliations Administrator is to support the Sales and Inventory reconciliation activities.
Reconciliations Administrator Accountabilities/Responsibilities:
• Responsible for daily sales processing and reconciliation activities relating to product movements for specified terminals.
• Resolve customer queries such as issuing credits, return load and small load surcharge errors.
• Prepare weekly haulier reports for contract transport companies.
• Perform month-end inventory reconciliation activities.
• Liaise with contract transport companies and terminal staff to ensure that data is provided complete and in a timely manner.
• Provide cover on other terminals when required.
• Assist with SAP Fit Testing as and when.
Critical Skills/Leadership Criteria for Reconciliations Administrator:
• Good knowledge of SAP (or similar system), Excel and BI (Business Intelligence).
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Strong team player.
• Well organised with the ability to work towards and meet deadlines.
Ref No: 1603-10
Job Type: Temporary - 6 months initially
Full or Part Time: Full Time
Salary: £10.26 per hour
Hours: Monday to Friday-09.00-17.30