Resourcing Results are looking for a Contracts Manager to join our client's team.
- Capable of Managing multiple projects under their own initiative. Preferably Rail or Utilities based, emphasis on Rail.
- Would need a steel background, not necessarily in management but obviously preferable.
- IT literate in word and excel. A good command of the English language both oral and literal.
- Knowledge of any of the usual contracts ICE, NEC or JCM.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Ability to survey (measure) on site and pass that information in a usable way to a designer.
- Able to manage manpower on a day to day basis.
Specific training could be provided for any of our requirements although PTS and CSCS would be an advantage.
If the individual had SSSTS or SMSTS this would be a major advantage.
The job would require staying away from home from time to time, however generally office based.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Dion or Michael at Resourcing Results - 01785 333015.