Job Description: Due to sustained growth and the securing of various projects, we are looking for a highly exceptional Quantity Surveyor to join our team.
With work in both the public and private sectors, we have a varied list of clients and projects ranging from care homes, apartments and houses, extensions and refurbishments, utilities, civils and groundworks.
- Hold relevant qualifications (degree or HND in Quantity Surveying desirable)
- Experience in a similar role Confident IT skills particularly Excel.
- Professional approach with excellent communication skills.
- Experience in JCT / NEC Contracts.
- Prepare tender and contract documents including bills of quantities.
- Provide accurate monthly reports and final outcome forecasts.
- Take off quantities/create BOQ's/cost variations. Ability to work to a deadline.
This position is offering an attractive and competitive salary/bonus depending upon experience.
Salary 45,000.00 - £50,000.00 Per Annum
Job Level: Mid-Senior Level
Start Date: Immediately
Education Level: Unspecified
Function: Project Management