Redditch • Permanent • Full time • up to £40,000 per annum
Arden Personnel are recruiting for a Quantity Surveyor for an established company in Redditch. The aim of this role is for the QS to grow in experience and confidence in this role.
Day to day duties are as follows:
- Producing DBL valuations and submissions to Clients
- Assessment of subcontract valuations and invoices
- Assisting with subcontract procurement
- Pricing of variations for on-going projects
- Assisting with the production of and submission of tenders to Clients
- Possibly some small-scale project management on small projects
The Successful Quantity Surveyor must have the following skills/experience
- To be experienced enough to work independently/semi independently on various QS tasks
- To be able to work as part of a team with Contract Manager/Project Co-ordinator/Site Managers
- Willing to learn and grow within a role
What's on offer for the successful Quantity Surveyor?
- Up to £40,000 starting salary with regular reviews
- Free parking
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Full time hours
- Great opportunity to build a career
Apply for this role:
To apply for our Customer Service Executive role please click the apply button. Job reference LF-1742. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For other vacancies please visit Arden Personnel at www.ardenpersonnel.co.uk and on all social media applications. Arden Personnel are committed to finding you your next position, we will help you find your perfect opportunity. We aim to contact successful applicants within 24 hours, if you do not hear from us within 48 hours if may mean that your application has been unsuccessful. However, we may have other opportunities that would suit you.
We recruit in the following sectors:
Commercial – Administration, Accountancy & Finance, Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, HR and IT
Building Services – Operational Management, Engineering/Facilities Management & Electrical, Supervisory, Contract & Project Management, Business Development, Senior Level
Manufacturing – Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing
The areas Arden Personnel recruit in are:
Alcester, Redditch, Studley, Bidford-on-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Broadway, Pershore, Moreton-in-Marsh, Bromsgrove, Chipping Camden, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Henley-in-Arden.