Our client is seeking to employ an experienced Quantity Surveyor for their business based in the West Midlands. They are a leading Housebuilder with an enviable reputation in the Midlands regions and have strong relationships with the leading house builders. They have an excellent reputation with a long-established history and are very much a recognised brand.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in the housing new build market to be considered for this role.
Key Responsibilities: Quantity Surveyor
- Preparation, processing and selection of estimates, bids and tenders to demanding timescales.
- Assist in the development of the procurement programme and carrying out sub-contractor procurement.
- Must be skilled in valuations, payments and budget handling and most importantly be able to add value to a project.
- The Quantity Surveyor will report into the Commercial Manager and will be responsible for various schemes at different stages of construction, both pre and post contract.
- A strong internal team and the assistance of external professionals you will join a team who are responsible for the delivery of projects on time and on budget.
Sills & Qualifications: Quantity Surveyor
- Over 5 years' experience in a Quantity Surveyor roll.
- Experience working for a residential, mixed use and new build and contractor.
- The Quantity Surveyor will have an RICS accredited degree and ideally achieved chartership becoming MRICS
- JCT Contract experience ideally.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience to suit this role, please send your CV and covering letter for the attention on Sophie Scott or call or office on 01543 629090