Winchester - 1103/1
Salary from £28 - £45k
• Quantity Surveying or Building Surveying background
• Technically capable, not crucial that Chartered, in fact I would probably prefer someone a year or so away from sitting APC, but they must be at a level where they can run own projects
• EA and/or QS experience as a PQS / Building Surveyor
• Sound knowledge of the entire development process, not just QS activities – this is important as we effectively co-ordinate and manage Consultant teams and developments
• I would also consider (maybe prefer) a Building Surveyor so long as they are competent in running a project from a CA/EA point of view
In terms of salary, very dependent on individual and their experience and capabilities; I would suggest the following ranges:
• Surveyor Level - £28 - £35k
• Senior Level - £35 - £45k
I may stretch these if the candidate is exceptional or adds further value by having their own contacts and opportunities.
Do you have anyone on file now? I am looking for an immediate appointment so with any luck this position won’t be open for long…
Winchester based and covering the area of Bourne mouth/Southampton to London so M3 corridor.