- Do you have a background in Logistics and Warehousing?
- Is this experience within an FMCG business?
- And more importantly, are you all about Quality, Auditing and Regulations and ensuring that the business and the people within it, are fully compliant?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client is recruiting a Quality Systems Manager for their Storage and Distribution business based in Northamptonshire.
Key responsibilities for the Quality Systems Manager:
- You will be fully accountable for ensuring that the business understands, implements and maintains all regulations and legislation within the world of Logistics.
- Quality Manuals and all its procedures & documents will be your responsibility.
- Review and update everything to do with HACCP as well as communicate with all regulatory bodies where applicable.
- Assist with managing all Health & Safety, Quality, Basic Food Hygiene and Environmental inductions.
- Manage In-house auditing.
- Ensure all stored materials confirm with COSHH requirements and standards.
So what background do you need to for the role of Quality Systems Manager?
- You must have experience of working within Quality Systems AND Logistics and ideally within an FMCG business.
- A full understanding of BRC and have a proven track record of working to BRC standards whilst guiding the team around you.
- HACCP Management is essential.
- Previously experience of working in a customer facing role.
- Management and training experience is required to do this job.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with exceptional attention to detail.
- And personality wise we’re looking for someone who is meticulous, pro-active, can work on their own initiative and is bright & sparky.
The role of Quality Systems Manager is perfect for someone who wants to accelerate a career in Quality Systems in a business that is small and entrepreneurial enough so you can make a difference and shape the future direction of the department, but large enough so that the business grows year on year, continuing to expand but all through recommendation! Perfect combination I’d say!
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Job Reference: 11453