This position is posted on behalf of an NPAworldwide member. Please contact NPAworldwide Headquarters if you would like to make contact with the posting recruiter. NPAworldwide is a recruitment network facilitating split placements among its member firms, which are located throughout Europe, Asia, Australia, Africa, and the Americas.
Our client has international expertise in providing temporary structures. Given this high profile they are seeking to appoint a new role of Quality Manager to champion, support and lead quality improvement initiatives, by ensuring that all managers, process owners and supervisors develop and maintain their part of the quality management system.
We need a charismatic quality professional, who will evangelise the highest level of customer service in the sector through quality systems.
The role will be based at the Midlands head office, but will have responsibility to ensure quality standards are followed on all customer sites across the UK and internationally.
Other elements of the job will include:
· Determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
· Assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
· Setting customer service standards
· Specifying quality requirements of materials with suppliers
· Investigating and setting standards for quality
· Ensuring that processes comply with standards at both national and international level
· Training operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
Skills & Experience required:
· Qualified to degree level in an engineering or business discipline.
· Previous experience of developing a formal Quality Management/Assurance and of driving improvements in Management Systems.
· Sound knowledge and understanding of the principles and practices of ISO 9001.
· An ability to develop clear, practical and robust standards and procedures.
· In addition to industry-specific competence, we are looking for evidence of the following skills:
· Interpersonal skills
· Problem solving
Package will include a base salary of £35k - £40k, (negotiable for the right candidate) + car.