To £60K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the nature of this work candidates must currently hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Plan, manage and execute an internal quality schedule
- Work closely with the Programme Manager and Delivery Managers to ensure that the project is managed in accordance with all applicable quality standards
- Take responsibility for all coordination and successful outcomes for all external audits
- Provide support to the team as required to ensure all client deliverables are in accordance with project procedures and standards
- Take responsibility for ensuring project processes are understood by all new joiners to the project
- Maintain and ensure adherence to the Quality Plan
- Provide ad hoc support to Programme Manager and PM’s as required
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Experience and expertise in Quality Assurance
- Team player with ability & willingness to collaborate and develop awareness of the importance of Quality across the team
- Able to represent the Company with the client team and senior users maintaining confidence in programme’s QA processes
- Able to identify issues, get to root cause and take initiative to resolve when appropriate
- Strong communication skills (both oral & written)
The FC BISA programme develops, delivers and supports mission critical software solutions in Fire Control and Battlespace management for the British Army. Currently developing major software releases concurrently and supporting in service operational systems, the project team is currently around 50 members and growing having recently secured a new contract for a major upgrade which will deliver significant new capabilities.
As Quality Manager you will report to the FC BISA Programme Manager and work closely with the Delivery Managers. You will be responsible for Quality Assurance and Quality Management across the overall programme ensuring that the quality processes of the programme comply to the quality standards and run smoothly and efficiently. You will also provide support to the v3.4 and v4 Delivery Managers in the management and organisation of these delivery projects. The role will be supported by on the job training and shadowing of the current Quality Manager with a view to working towards a handover.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, we are at the centre of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.