Do you pride yourself in Quality Management? Do you have experience in Quality Management Systems working in a manufacturing/production environment and looking for a new position where you can make your mark and be part of a forward thinking company?
Does your experienced knowledge of Quality Management include manufacturing techniques including Six Sigma, 5S’, Lean?
Can you manage multiple workloads simultaneously?
Have you got excellent communication skills both verbal & in writing?
Are you process driven? Have attention to detail along with people management skills? Then please keep reading…..
iRecruit are currently recruiting for a West Yorkshire company who is independently owned and well established in the market sector they operate in.
You will be required to work closely with the Head of Production, overseeing the quality for the business, Responsible for 4 production sites you will have one member of staff reporting into you who will coordinate data.
The objective and purpose of this position is to ensure the company maintains is BS EN ISO9001 & BS EN ISO14001 accreditation, to ensure this is achieved ensuring compliance to customer, industry and regulatory requirements including ISO and to develop a continuous improvement culture within the quality team, the role in brief will include the below duties
- Complete weekly certificates of conformity
- Produce weekly, monthly, annual and adhoc quality reports
- Planning and conducting internal audits, and continually developing the manual and procedures.
- Development of a more efficient/effective measuring systems and inspection equipment where justifiable to ensure continuous improvement of the systems where required
- MRF suppliers analysis
- Regular involvement in PRN applications and calculations
- Liaising with BDMs ensure dock testing of raw stock
- Plan test schedules (XRF), communicating results to customers
- Review and update raw and processed material specifications
- Arrange and liaise with external auditors for EMS, QMS and customers
- Ensure compliance with end of waste (EOW) regulations are updated and
- Amend and update QMS to reflect business and legislative changes
- Record and investigate customer complaints in line with Company procedure
- Direct line management of the Inspections and Training Manager, and support the Quality team across all sites
Lastly if you have you got experience in reducing standard deviation?
This role is very broad and varied and in return you will have a vital part of the company team, and rewarded with your hard work with a good salary package, holidays and other company benefits.