Quality Control Manager. Derby , up to 45k
Key areas are: inventory, control, compliance, governance,
Ensure a warehouse delivers products that are defect free.
Developing procedures and policies and influencing change through the operational teams by evidencing issue through data.
Has 3 direct reports who are data analyst's.
The role needs:
- Good statistical skills, data , problem solving.
- Someone who can see forever fixes and influence stakeholders to implement changes that are needed
- Knowledge of 5Y and CI for cause, control and containment
- Team player, this role will not work if they are a lone worker, they need to be an influencer.
- Must be a completer finisher and hold people to account to ensure the role is followed through and completed
- Must be structured and organised
- Must be able to upwardly communicate/
- Be able to communicate to Operational Team Leaders why the process is currently broken and what need to be changes to fix it.
- Compliance auditing
- Need strong excel skills