Quality Manager. Our client design and manufacture for multiple industry sectors and are looking for a quality manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Quality Manager Benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, 5% pension, free car parking, discretionary bonus, flexi-time
Quality Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- To work to ISO 9001 Standards as relating to Quality Assurance.
- To be responsible for the Quality of the Company products and components as supplied to customers.
- To be responsible for the recording, co-ordination and response in resolving customer complaints. Investigate non-conformances and perform 8D problem solving.
- To be responsible for monitoring scrap performance, both as a result of company machine shop activity as well as supplier shortcomings.
- To be responsible for the assessment and monitoring of the quality aspects of suppliers, goods and services as they relate to company products and services. Take up any quality queries and issues with suppliers on non-conforming components or materials, through telephone, mail or visits.
- To be responsible for the behaviour and performance of any staff reporting to the Quality Manager.
- Be a member of the ISO9001 internal audit team and carry out audits to the scheduled plan.
- To participate in ABS Kaizen activities
Quality Manager - Essential Criteria
- IRCA QMS certified
- Experience in a busy manufacturing/engineering organisation
- Experience in a customer facing environment.
- Valid UK driving license.