Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team. The role is full time and the standard hours of work are 38 hours per week.
Duties include (list not exhaustive):-
- Inspection to relevant standard to include-
- Mechanical and electronic piece parts
- Hybrid electronic assemblies
- Conventional and Surface Mount Soldering
- Product sealing processes
- Product Labelling and Final Inspection
- Space Products
- Assist with any Lean Six Sigma initiatives as required
- Assist in developing inspection practices and documentation
The ideal candidate will have good manual dexterity and the ability to work under a microscope. Knowledge of Inspection Standards for mechanical and electronic assemblies and IPC-A-610, MIL-STD 833 is desirable.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that is a market leader in high performance RF and Microwave components and systems.