|Job Title:||Quality Engineer / CMM Programmer|
|Salary:||32000 - 37000|
|REF:||qe / beds|
|Contact Name:||Gavin Avis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Member Contact||Gavin Avis|
|Contact Phone Number||0116 464 5242|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
Quality Engineer / Quality Inspector / CMM Programmer role. Our subcontract precision engineering client are looking for a new Quality Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They work in Aerospace, Defence, Medical and Motorsport.
Quality Engineer duties include:
- Program and set a Mitutoyo CMM MS COSMOS V4.
- Offline program as well as 1st article inspect and batch inspect.
- Working to ISO9001:2015 and ideally AS9100 standard
- Dealing with customer quality issues
Quality Engineer skills needed:
- Must be able to program Mitutoyo CMM machines
- Must be an experienced Quality Engineer from a CNC / Precision manufacturer.
Hours of Work: Day Shift – Monday – Friday 7am-3pm plus overtime. (all overtime is a standard rate at the moment) hours could be adjusted to suit skilled candidates.