Quality Engineer role. Our client who are part of a global manufacturing group are looking for an experienced Quality Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected market leader.
Quality Engineer duties include:
- Represent Quality in product development teams/projects. Work with other Quality Engineers or the QA Manager to develop & execute plans (quality plan, risk management plan)
- Work closely with Product Development, and Quality Engineers or QA Manager to develop appropriate verifications, validations and qualifications
- Review design inputs (specifications) and design outputs (reports) to assure that appropriate design requirements are specified.
- Provide validation support by applying manufacturing quality tools including, but not limited to: DFMEA, PFMEA, control plans, process verification/validation plans, process data
- Lead and/or Participate in complaint investigations, failure analysis of returned products, and issues resulting in a ship/stop production; document findings, provide reports and analysis
- Internal and External Auditing in line with ISO9001
Quality Engineer expected skills & experience:
- Must be an experienced Quality Control Engineer within an engineering or manufacturing (non food) environment.
- Understanding of product testing methods
- Understanding of engineering drawings
- Ability to analyse test results to identify failures
- Pro-active, hands-on approach
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 8am -5pm.