An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Quality Engineer to service all product warranty and quality issues for a tier 1 automotive organisation.
You will drive all quality warranty process improvements and be conversant in Automotive Warranty systems.
This is a permanent, full time role and in return you will receive a competitive annual salary plus an excellent benefits package. Benefits will include 25 days holiday, life insurance, free on-site parking, on-site canteen and pension.
As a Quality Engineer, your duties & responsibilities will include:
- Log product returns onto warranty systems
- Support customer quality documentation
- To develop and maintain quality communications with customers
- Assess the legitimacy of all claims
- Provide inputs on warranty costs for new business quotes
To be successful in this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- HNC/HND/Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline
- Previous experience of working in an automotive manufacturing environment
- Experience of dealing with warranty claims and issues
- Excellent commercial, negotiation, planning and organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
This position is based in Hemel Hempstead and is easily accessible from Luton and Watford. Working hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
If you are seeking a new career opportunity and believe you have what it takes to be a successful Quality Engineer, please apply immediately.