|Job Title:||Quality Assurance Coordinator|
|Salary:||20000 - 35000|
|Contact Name:||Mark Edward Wiggan|
|Job Published:||22 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||01254 697596|
|Member Contact||Mark Wiggan|
|Contact Phone Number||01254 697596|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
BRC/Quality Assurance Co-ordinator.
We are looking for a BRC (British Retail Consortium) / Quality Assurance Co-ordinator to fill a roll within our busy team in Accrington. Salary is negotiable. Hours of work 8:30 – 5pm, although the role may require extra hours were required. A very well established company, a market leader in their field, with easy access to the M65 corridor and free parking, this could be a role worth considering
As the Quality Assurance Coordinator you will be:
- Developing, maintaining and improving all aspects of the Company's Quality systems, including. Documentation and reporting.
- Testing of production samples.
- Ensuring that production orders are of the required standard and are passed off.
- Logging and dealing with any customer complaints and applying corrective action.
- Implementation of ISO 9001.
Qualifications and experience of the Quality Assurance Coordinator:
- Quality Control / BRC Hygiene experience
- Have detailed experience of operating a Quality system in a manufacturing environment including maintaining the BRC standard or equivalent.
- Be familiar with the requirements of the BRC accreditation and ideally have experience of operating this in a manufacturing environment.
- Have suitable internal auditing skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft excel and Word
- Experience in implementation of ISO 9001.
The candidate may also be required to assist in other areas of the Business, he or she must be able to communicate well with Customers and be prepared to travel to visit Customers were required.