Quality Administrator Position available, due to start in January!
Do you have previous Administration experience? Have you previously used the SAP system? Are you immediately available? If so, this may be the perfect role for you
You will receive a salary of £16,478 per annum / hourly pay rate is £8.45 per hour. Benefits will include: 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays, company pension scheme, free car parking and the opportunity to work for a well-established optical organisation.
You will be joining our successful Optical organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands (free car parking is available) on an ongoing temporary basis for approximately 6 months.
Hours of work are 37.5 hours per week, 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Your duties will be:
* Working within the Quality Audit department
* Booking in all customer open complaints and return orders into Microsoft Excel and Access
* Compiling the breakdown of the customer open complaints and return orders
* Re-processing of non-conforming product when applicable and crediting the customer accordingly within our SAP system
* Compiling and sending service time reports daily
* Sorting incoming customer returns and allocate to appropriate process
* Communicating feedback with customers when required
* Assisting with additional Quality department tasks
You will have:
* Experience using SAP, Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
* Excellent Administration and Customer Service experience
For more information please contact Leah White on 0121 360 6000 or email email@example.com