|Job Title:||QA Technologist|
|Salary:||35000 - 40000|
|Contact Name:||Jo Richardson|
|Job Published:||6 days ago|
|TEAM Member Emailemail@example.com|
|TEAM Member Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Member Contact||Jo Richardson|
|Contact Phone Number||0115 972 6513|
|Approximate Total Fee:|
|Split Fee Terms:|
- Are you looking for a 6 month fixed term contract?
- Do you have a great understanding of Specifications Management systems?
- Are you experienced within ambient, chilled or the drinks industry?
If so, we’d love to hear from you as our client based in South London are looking to recruit a QA Technologist for a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role of QA Technologist:
- Implement and drive all technical & quality standards within the business.
- Ownership of Specifications Management System, ensuring all products are accurate and compliant.
- Ensure all data is compliant, traceable, accredited and that all due diligence is completed.
- Gain QA sign off on all products and artwork, working to ensure that deadlines are hit so managing critical paths where needed.
- Stay up to date on all legal and technical developments within the food industry.
The experience and knowledge of the QA Technologist:
- Food science degree or equivalent in experience.
- A solid understanding of Food Safety Management Systems, HACCP and Specifications Systems.
- Great Technical and Quality expertise in food manufacturing as well as the ability to work well under pressure, to tight time scales.
- Very organised with excellent IT skills.
Job Reference: JR11443
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 pro-rated