Purchasing Co-Ordinator - Chichester
Due to business growth a successful company based in Chichester are now looking to recruit a Purchasing Coordinator for their fast paced and dynamic working environment.
The company recognises employee’s hard work and commitment and there are opportunities for further development as the company grows for those who show such qualities.
Package for the Purchasing Coordinator
- Between: £19,500 and £21,500 (depending upon experience)
- Free onsite parking
- Monday to Friday 8 am - 4.30pm / 9am - 6pm
- Pension scheme
Role & Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities as a Purchasing Coordinator will cover a wide range of commercial activities including:
- Raising and processing supplier purchase orders
- Maintaining, updating and reporting on supplier delivery schedules
- Track and expedite purchase orders by working with suppliers, carriers, the internal Goods Inwards team, and other departments as required.
- Updating and communicating delivery changes to customers
- Order entry & processing
- Liaising with suppliers
- Co-ordinating with our Internal Sales Managers and Sales Co-ordinators
- Inputting purchase invoices
- Reconciling supplier accounts
- Co-ordinating customer returns and credits
- Ensure all internal and external customer queries are responded to in the agreed time scales.
- Monitor supplier performance around delivery performance and order fulfilment.
Key Skills Required for the Position:
- Computer Literacy in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with the ability to learn bespoke systems and programmes.
- Experience of sales order processing systems useful (full training on the job)
- Purchase order entry and processing
- Customer liaison and management
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good organiser & co-ordinator
- Minimum grade C in English and Maths GCSE