Working closely with a long-established firm of Solicitors located in Brighton we are now looking to appoint a Property Solicitor. The firm is committed to always delivering client focus, high integrity, expertise and courtesy.
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely alongside the senior management team, the Property Solicitor will take immediate responsibility for the growing commercial property division.
Experience within general property law is essential and there will be some residential development work involved. The main focus of the role, as the title suggests, will be commercial property.
Additional key experience sought includes:
• Ideally a minimum of 3 years experience of working within Commercial Property
• Experience in acquiring and disposing of freehold and leasehold premises
• Experience in negotiating commercial leases and acting for property developers
• Used to dealing with domestic plot sales and leases of multi-occupied commercial premises
• Leasehold issues
• Experience of dealing with difficult / complex high value residential matters
• Leasehold enfranchisement
Key to the success of this role will be your desire to deliver quick and efficient service to your clients whilst continually developing business relationships with existing clients and referrers.
Your attention to detail is critical and you will be able to confidently deliver careful accurate work with high levels of professional integrity at all times.
The expectation will be that you are able to deliver 5.5 hours per day chargeable time (or fixed fee equivalent).
It is likely that over time this role will progress to become the head of property within the firm and as such you will be able to consistently demonstrate the gravitas, knowledge, leadership potential and desire to grow the department and the team members within it.
If you would like to find out more and have relevant experience then please make initial contact with your CV. One of our retained consultants will be in touch with more information and to arrange a conversation.